Re: [IP] Low in the night -- for parents

Well as far as the 2-3 am checks i too am fenatic(?) about it.  My husband
often asks me to call the doc, i shouldn't have to do this check sooooo
often.  I answer him with the fact that I know MATT better than the doc, and
if he's had an activity that day , which is probably 5-7 days, i will get up
and check him.  My husband is just thankful that I can hear the alarm (reg
alarm clock) and respond and test, treat, ect. all in my sleep!  I just wish
i was this confident in hearing pump alarm!