Re: [IP] Pump Training (For Mag, kind of long).-Pam

Pam, thanks for your nice reply.  I do need all the encouragement i can get.
Without this list, i don't even know if i would have gotten this far.  I
requested the pump on Sept 12, received it in the mail on Oct 7th!!!!!
Unbelievable so far.  I hope the pump training goes as well.  I am glad that
i've had this long before training to get aquainted with "Huey"  and Matt and
I already know how to bolus, and use the remote!!!!!!  I over heard Matt say
to his friend just this morning "My mom is real good at the remote already,
you should see her do a bolus, without even looking!"  That's enough
encouragement right there!  Matt will come home from the pump training "live"
so i imagine that day will be one to remember, i will keep everyone updated.