Re: [IP] Low in the night -- for parents

Hi Michael.  In a post from you today, I read the following:

>This year, two children were found dead in the morning
>by their parents. One was 12 and the other I don't
> recall. Both incidents were reported on the list.
>They went low in the night and didn't make it.

This scares the hell out of me!!!!  Were these kids on pumps or multiple injections?  Were there malfunctions on the pump?  Too high basal rates?  Just those unexpected lows?  I'd like to know some details.

Also, how low would you have to be and for how long for the low to become life-threatening?

Thanks for the info.