[IP] MM 508 remote

I've been reading with interest all the talk about the remote on the MM 508,
and that reminded me of something -- Way back in the dark ages, when TV
remotes 1st came out (ok, I'm showing my age now) my brother and I quite by
accident figured out a way to bypass the remote and change channels, driving
my parents crazy! How? By dumping our pennies on the floor in front of the TV
and playing with them. Not being the engineering type, I don't know why it
worked, but it did, and we had a great time doing it!

I'm sure this won't happen with your MM 508 remote, but just to be safe,
don't count your pennies while wearing it!! <vbg>