Re: [IP] Negative point to MM

Jose, I spoke to MM today about getting the 507c that I havent used yet
changed to the 508. They told me they would let me know!! What was their
reason for not exchanging it?? Did you pay for it or did insurance cover
it??
Leesa email @ redacted

Hi Leesa - yes the insurance company paid for it. I am calling today again,
and again, and again :-) Any clue or something that I don't know about the
payment procedure? Please let me know, as well as the rep name with whom
you spoke.
Jose