[IP] laser lancet

I am currently using the Lasette by Chronimed.  It is better than a
traditional lancet in that there is less pain when the hole is made,
the "burn" heals quicker than the traditional hole bored by the regular
lancet, the Lasette does not carry with it the risk of infectio and my
fingers are not sore for days after lancing.  Of course it has its
drawbacks too, like being expensive.  However, I still feel it is worth
having as I can't afford to hesitate to test and this little device just
makes my life a little easier.  Don't you think we all put up with
enough "sxxx" (please excuse my French) just having diabetes?