Re: [IP] Just a few thoughts

In my very early days of diabetes, I was in the ER with a lady whose sister
died of diabetes before insulin was invented/discovered.  Did you ever hear
the stories of old diabetics where the food in the house had to be locked up
behind iron bars?  Because the only cure then was to keep diabetics from
eating anything?  Don't knock the use of insulin - it keeps many of us
alive, even tho' it's NOT perfect!  Insulin IS pretty darned GOOD!@

" I don't want the pump of today to
be considered the cure as insulin was considered back the 1920's. I
don't want this to be as good as it gets. "