Re: [IP] Low in the night -- for parents

> but how do YOU function the next day at work?  I can only go so many
> days of middle of the night testing, then I need a month to
> recuperate!  How do yo do it every night?!

I'm just sort of rough and ready. One of my boys spend the better
part of a year and a half in the hospital. Mimi and I took turns
staying with him "watching" the hospital staff.... you know there are
the good guys and the incredible stupid guys. If you don't watch,
they do you in... I sort of got used to it. It's not much different
than standing a rotating watch in the military, you aclimate. There
are some days, not often, when I am tired and need the sleep so Mimi
will take a day or two, but it really wipe her out. Usually I do it,
I don't sleep a lot anyhow.