Re: [IP] Low in the night -- for parents

> Same thing happened to Rachel last weekend.  When she went to bed
> Rachel's night time numbers have been driving us crazy lately. One
> night, they will rise 100 points, the next night she will be almost
> the same from midnight until 7am.  I don't like the 100 point rise
> overnight, but there have been a few too many times when she doesn't
> rise that much.

This has been going on with Lily basically since she started pumping.
The only time her numbers are stable is when she is in couch potato
mode during the summer -- very infrequently!!!

I have worked simply to make sure her numbers are stable at the
expense of better hba1c's. This produces fewer lows and I think a
better balance for her.