Re: [IP] MiniMed reply about remote question

 very embarrassed engineers <vbg>
> I get nervous with my garage door opener <g>
> Bob
> At 12:12 PM 10/11/99 -0800, you wrote:
> > > Each remote has a unique address, which the user enters into the
> > > pump when enabling the remote feature.

Yeah, I know. They are probably programmed with the same eeprom
that's in the pump. Since it is medical device stuff, the controls
are much tighter however. I suspect there are other safeguards as
well, but you KNOW there will be a problem somewhere along the line.