Re: [IP] Low in the night -- for parents

> Michael, do you check your daughter EVERY night?  Why?

Yes, I do. I check every night because of nights like last night. I
do not want her to crash. I have seen her twice in that condition and
will do anything it takes to keep her out of that kind of danger.
This year, two children were found dead in the morning by their
parents One was 12 and the other I don't recall. Both incidents were
reported on the list. They went low in the night and didn't make it.

Do I worry when she is not at home at night or away at camp, yes of
course. When she is at home I can do something about it and it is a
small effort on my part. I don't mind getting up for a few minutes
and it has prevented numerous incidents over the years when the lows
were corrected as it was last night.