Re: [IP] pizza for dinner tonight

geneva did the following from a suggestion by fellow poster renee.

we bolused the FULL amount of the pizza ingested.
then...she did a temp basal for 4 hours at 0.3 units HIGHER than normal.

now remember ..she is only 10 yrs. old.
 her normal basal at 6 pm is 0.5.  we raised it to 0.8.

(renee brought theirs up to 1.0 for 4 hours. )

it worked for us.  maybe you can find a happy medium.