Re: [IP] Low in the night -- for parents

First, I'd like to know how you can function and still check Lily every night
at 2pm.  My hat's off to you.  We check Jack when something has been
different during the day like extra exercise or less food or whatever.  Also,
I have found that if he's a bit low in the night and I give him just straight
carbs, like you did, the sugar won't last.  But if he drinks just a skootch
of milk (a skootch being about 2 oz. of milk), the carbs will last much