Re: [IP] Low in the night -- for parents

  Have you turned the alarm up as much as it will go?  I had to up mine from
level 1 to level 2 b/c I was having the same problems.  I somehow manage to
sleep on my pump and get alarms sometimes but I never heard them until I woke
up with high bg's and ketones. Also, I never had a problem with my
microfridge at school freezing my insulin.  Try adjusting the temp some.  I
hope this helps some.

             Cheri :)