Re: [IP] for daytech Pump Confused? (Real Long)

>Yes, I think I understand your objections to the clicking",

Hi, as someone who has been pumping one month with MM, I was worried about
clicking before I started because I didn't want to attract too much
attention at school (I have enough people asking why I have a "beeper" as it
is!)  but I can honestly say that I NEVER notice it.  In fact, I have at
times become paranoid because I don't hear it and then check to make sure it
gave me my insulin, only to find out that I  just didn't notice the
clicking.  good luck with your decision, I have been very happy with MM and
have not had any problems with the pump or the company.  --Gianna