Re: [IP] Low in the night -- for parents

In a message dated 10/11/99 3:20:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I just set my clock and
 wake her every 30 minutes until she is stable.  >>
  OK Michael, that helps her wake up nicely because her numbers are in range,
but how do YOU function the next day at work?  I can only go so many days of
middle of the night testing, then I need a month to recuperate!  How do yo do
it every night?!