[IP] laser lancet

Hi everyone

I have a friend who works at a research and development company. They
are working on a laser lancet. It is about the size of a pen maybe a
little smaller. It would cost about 100 dollars for 5 years worth of
testing. It would also be guaranteed for those five years. This would
replace lancet pokers we use now. What they would like to know is what
the general interest is by people on this list. Also if there are
questions and concerns please let me know that also. I will forward
whatever you send.
Take Care