[IP] cortisone & bg's

My podiatrist injected an inflamed nerve in my foot with a combination
of quick-acting cortisone and slow-acting cortisone.  At the time she
warned me that the medication would raise my bg.  For the next 36 hours
I experienced intense pain in my foot from the medication (not the
prick) and high bgs.  On the 9th and 12th nights after the injection, I
was awakened in the night with that same intense pain and high bgs.  I
am schedule to see the doctor two weeks hence.  Has anyone had any
experience with cortisone and especially timed-release cortisone raising