[IP] Halloween Ideas

I was diagnosed with diabetes 2 weeks before Halloween 8 years ago. Ever
since then when Halloween would come, I felt like I could still
trick-or-treat. My parents and doctors came up with the idea about paying me
for my candy. For every little snickers bar I would get, my parents would pay
me a nickel, for every little tootsie roll I would get a penny. I was still
able to go out and trick-or-treat. I know some of you may think that you
don't want to pay your kids, but I would make about $10.00 each Halloween and
then was able to go to the toy store or buy something with that money I
wanted. I really enjoyed that.

Diabetic 8 years
Pump user 2 months