Re: [IP] Pump Training.

When ever my wife puts someone on the pump, they will always be calling the
house for a while until they can get the kinks worked out so don't be
afraid to call your trainer/CDE for a while. Yes, we have gotten calls at
all hours of the night but again, that is what your trainer is there
for.  Plus, you know that there are a lot of people here that can help out
with just about any question that you might have.  Once you have it
explained to you and have the chance to work though it a few times with
your trainer, all things will come to you.  Just a word of comfort, we have
never run into anyone who wasn't able to feel comfortable with it after a
week or so.
Jeff Fisher