[IP] Pump Training.

O.K.  Pump training is in 8 days......i just watched some more of the video,
learned how to bolus...suspend.....etc.  My question is this. After the 4 hr
or so pump training class am i going to come home a basket case, like when
you come home from hospital at diagnosis?  I feel i'm not grasping the
functions of the pump at all.....i know it's like starting over to an extent
but when will i start to feel like i know what i'm doing?  Will Matt just go
right off back to school the next day?  Help!!!  I'm freaking out!!!!!!