[IP] (Fwd) Diabetes Project

I received this inquiry today. Anyone who would like to help this
young person, please contact privately.

From:          "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
To:            "'email @ redacted'" <email @ redacted>
Subject:       Diabetes Project
Date:          Mon, 11 Oct 1999 14:32:07 -0400

Hello.  My name is Lindsay Seibert and I'm a senior at a high school
in Pennsylvania.  I'm doing a project on insulin pumps and I was
wondering if you could help me.  I need insulin pump users to fill out
a survey for me about their blood sugar levels.  If I can get some
diabetics to help me, I want to compare insulin injections and insulin
pumps.  Hopefully, I can determine which one is better for a diabetic
to use.  This is for a science fair project and I could really use
your help.  Do you know of any one on the insulin pump who would want
to help me?  They will only need to fill out a survey once a week, for
about a month.  Please let me know if you can find anyone.  Please
e-mail me if you have any questions.  Thank you.

       Lindsay A. Seibert