Re: [IP] Low in the night -- for parents

In a message dated 10/11/99 12:51:59 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< The thing that is
 interesting is the cumulative bg drop. She had 8 glucose tablets
 which normally move her bg 25 points each -- that's a total deficit
 of 200 bg points -- definetly CRASH potential. >>

Hi Michael

Ah, yes -- the "never-never ending lows." I get those once in awhile. Keep
dropping despite tossing sugar down my throat. I've found that a can of real
Coke, Pepsi or Mountain Dew works best for me in those cases. It was
suggested by my CDE once when I called in a panic from Wal-Mart in the midst
of one of those. Something about the combination of sugar and caffeine.

Hey, you're a great Dad! That must have put you into a real panic! :-\