Re: [IP] Low in the night -- for parents

Thanks for the story, that really takes me back to the days before my wife
started pumping.  Every morning, at around 2:30, she would wake up to test
her BG's and take another shot.  The bad thing about doing that is
sometimes the judgment wasn't so good that early in the morning and she
would over shot her insulin so we would both be up the rest of the night
treating lows.
How has anyone else here handle sleep deprived adjustments?   Or pump
malfunctions/inclusions in the wee hours of the night? Yes, BP (before
pump) days, I was pretty handy with glocagon (sp?)

Jeff Fisher