[IP] Snapped tubing, defective insertion set

You definitely need to contact Disetronic about this ASAP.  In 4 years we've
never had a set pop out of the luer lock.  We've never had the tubing fray
and we've gone longer than 2 weeks with one tubing.  Make sure you let them
know the lot number etc. sounds defective for sure.

I keep spare batteries in the nurses office for my son's pump.  It's pretty
easy to change batteries.