Re: [IP] a cure

Of course you are technically right Michael, but from personal experience
with one major health charity, I know that what goes in the public
documents doesn't always translate into practice very easily, even if you
can find the information.  With specific regard to research expenditures,
this often includes expenses that one would not ordinarily consider
research, such as dinner meetings,  training sessions,etc.

<<The federal tax return of a public charity is a PUBLIC DOCUMENT. You
can see exactly how they spend their money by looking at it. I'm not
sure how you go about doing that, but it was clearly noted in the
filing instructions for Insulin Pumpers that the information was
available to the public from the IRS.