Re: [IP] MiniMed Online Store Inquiry

I got my 507C "sure" (?!) that it was the most recent pump's model
and two days after...

I actually was frustrated with this. How can I change the models?
Sure I wanna join the most recent technology, and it's a MiniMed's
desire too.

So... HOW?
email @ redacted

Hi Jose.......the very same thing has happened to me!   I started saline
pumping last monday....the day that Minimed announced the 508!
I am rather irritated about the whole thing....I wanted and expected the
latest technology!  Ive called the MM rep for my area....he called back
tonite when I wasnt home....says he will call tomorrow...

Let me know what your ideas about this are....

Hi Pat, thanks for the contact. I called directly to Minimed and left a
message :-( and the MM rep didn't call back yet. I wrote to MM and
for my absolute surprise... they sent me the MM rep's address in...
BRAZIL! Can you believe that? I kept my e-mail address from Brazil
("br" end) to make easier the old friends contact me and MM comes
with this (sure they know that I am in Orlando)... well, we have the option
for the 30-day warranty period. We must argue that is MM's obligation
give us the up-to-date device, or we would give them back the 507C
whether they wouldn't trade nicely for a 508. This is my point and I would
like to know yours if you don't mind, as well know whether/when the MM
rep contact you - i'll do the same, ok? Take care.