[IP] MiniMed SportGuard is GREAT!!!

Dear All Y'all~

I've just returned from my first beach vacation since
I started pumping with Earnest....my brite bleu

I gotta tell ya....that SportGuard is fantastic!  I
followed the directions and added a little petroleum
jelly to the seal ~ it kept Earnest perfectly dry and
sand free all day....even after three hour marathon
sessions of floating in the "lazy river" pool.

I got a free SportGuard from the MiniMed Rep at a pump
club meeting in Roanoke, Virginia.  I would never have
considered paying $49.95 for that little plastic
box....but now that I've seen how well it works...if
anything ever happens to mine, my check to MM will be
in the mail for a replacement....pronto!

With Love from a Happy-As-A-Clam in a SportGuard Janet

Do You Yahoo!?