Re: [IP] for daytech Pump Confused? (Real Long)

Hi "daytech"  -

Yes, I think I understand your objections to the clicking", but, you know?
At work, when I have just programmed a bolus, I kind of "hold my breath"
until I hear the pump do it's "clicking-thing".  Nobody else can hear it -
just me.  I hear that clicking, know the pump is doing its thing, and then
relax.  I am free to swallow that bite of lunch and then run to the meeting!

Good luck!    Jane