Re: [IP] Remote to the 508

Megan -

Yes, I agree with you - almost anytime I wear a dress, I have to go to the
ladies' room to bolus.  The people in my office make fun of me when I wear
jeans, despite knnowing that i'm on a pump, and despite my telling them it
makes a difference in the clothes I can wear.  If I had a remote, and could
bolus without going to the bathroom - what a difference!!!!

You go for it!  And enjoy it!!!  And know I'd be right there with you, if I