[IP] Pump Protection-Sport Case

geneva is ALL OVER the place with sports and such.  she does not use the
sports case. just keeps pump in her pocket or stuffed in her underwear or
whatever.  this is even without the leather case that comes with the pump.
we have never had an accident with the pump.  it gets banged up a bit and
with hot weather we have a problem with the tape sticking.

don't worry at all.  I was worried also.  do you remember how nervous you
were with a newborn?  same thing with pump.  I was terrified...

now...it's like we have three kids!