[IP] Pump Protection-Sport Case

Matt is sooooo active, always on the move, bike riding, rollerblading,
skateboarding, etc.  Need i say more.  I know you can just disconnect when
playing sports, like football, etc. but how about these everyday activities?
I was going to get the sports-case for protection, in case of a fall off bike
etc., i know it looks awkward but i think it'd be better than not having a
pump. What should i do?  Nine days till pumping, and the questions are going
to overwhelm me i know.......