[IP] renee and pizza dual wave/temp basal

have to smile 'atcha' because geneva did pizza last night and instead of a
dual wave..we did what you do.  give the whole pizza bolus and set temp
basal  higher for four hours.

in our case,  I didn't go up too much from her normal basal of 0.5.   afraid
to do the 1.0 like you have done.   at 6 pm dinner, she set it at 0.8 for 4
hours.  voila...at 11 pm she was 157!

so much better than the high 200's in the past at this time after eating

thanks for the great suggestion!