Re: [IP] priming

speaking of priming...whoever posted the bit about holding the MM so that
gravity makes the driver arm work faster  while priming is a genius!

what a bunch of time we save priming!  don't have to do that  suggested 5
units at all.  sometimes less than 2!

thanks so much for making our site change experience easier/faster!   (along
with the other person's  suggestion of preloading the cartridges with
insulin and keeping them in refrig. ready to connect to the
tubing......BRILLIANT !)

what would we all do without everyone's brains on this site?

ruth and geneva