[IP] Tara..Welcome back and Congrats

Congratulations on the birth of your little girl!!  Takes me back about 10
years!  My little girl was 8lb 8oz at birth and lost weight in the hospital
and there was concern over her weight gain in the first month or two also.  I
nursed also.  But we hung in there together and weight did fine, though she
just seems to naturally be a  thin girl, and still is at almost 10 (thanks to
her father's genes I think, bless his tall slim build).

Hang in there.