[IP] kids starting on Pumps

Ellen,  I have to say, your post was marvelous! As was Frans. I remember
going thru all those feelings once we got the pump in hand. I worried about
Kevin being attached and wondered if it would indeed make him think less
about his Diabetes on a daily basis.

I can tell you that I think we made the best decision for Kevin and for our
family life. We have never thought about going back. Kevin flat out refuses
to even think about going back!

You wont be sorry.  Understand that you will have good days and bad days with
the pump, but the bad days are fewer and farther between!

Take care,

Mom of Kevin, 11, dx 12/98
pumping since 5/99