[IP] Benefits of the IP

As a Disetronic user on the Insulin Pumper's List (IP) I can assure you that there is ongoing support, if not endless discussions, on the benefits the Dise supplies.
In addition there are many, many (1700) list members and I find them to be more active and vocal than most.
We care, not only about our pumps- upon which our lives depend- but on new technologies that will benefit us, the reputations companies have for service (including the sales reps) and helping every diabetic to have greater understanding of diabetes regardless of its form or extent. And if you're wondering where I got your email address, look no farther. It was on the IP and I'm sure you will find just how active our list is when you look in you e mailbox.

Now that MiniMed has pledged it's support, the only question remaining is this, as the IP members have supported Disetronic through their words and through their pocketbooks, will Disetronic respond in kind?  I'm thinking it will be to your future benefit to do so.
Dianne De Mink