[IP] Remote to the 508

Everyone is making a joke about this remote. To tell you the truth, I am
thrilled with this idea.  I commonly wear my pump in my bra.  I am always
having to go to the bathroom and bolus.  You may be making a joke because you
are a guy and don't realize that this will help many of the women.  With
homecoming around the corner, this is the first dance I will be going to
wearing the pump. I was worrying about having to go to the bathroom,
practically undress to get to my pump. Now that I am getting a 508 in a week
or two, my problems are solved. If you think that remote is a joke, then keep
it to yourself. Sorry, but I am tired about hearing all the people making fun
of it.

Pumper for 6 weeks
Diabetic for 8 years