Re: [IP] priming

What brand pump is she using? I prime the set-up before I put it in and
then prime one unit on prime feature after it is in. I also check for air
bubbles before it goes in me. Is she putting the set-up in before she primes?
Ginny

At 07:29 AM 10/10/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>   Is there a difference in the priming rate between 48" and 24" tubing?
My daughter just switched to the shorter tubing.  When she was priming she
set it the same as the longer tubing - and had a serious low a few hours
later.