Re: [IP] priming

In a message dated 10/10/99 9:31:01 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< daughter just switched to the shorter tubing.  When she was priming she
set it the same as the longer tubing - and had a serious low a few hours
  Coincidence? >>

Geez Loueez!  I hope KL you don't prime while the needle is in.  Big Mistake!
 That is what your post implies.  If you are priming correctly you will only
waste some insulin, but not that much.  I just prime until I see the drop
come out of the sil/tender.  I will sometimes have a lower bg reading after a
change because the delivery has improved due to some of that unknown white
stuff that gets in the catheter.  ellen