Re: QID, was: Re: [IP] BG Meters and their respective softwareQuestion

  As always, you've provided a wealth of information! Melissa also uses the
QID & does own the software. I agree that there are problems with every
meter, but with 2 teenaged daughters, I've learned that one has to "pick
one's battles". If the size,  convenience (flat strips), reliability in
general, etc. are such that Melissa willingly & frequently (7-8 times/day)
checks her bgs, then I'm willing to concede some degree of accuracy-
particularly since the vast majority of her bgs are under 200...
   Nonetheless, it's always helpful to know the "inside scoop"!!

Regards, Renee (pump mom- 3 1/2 yrs)