Re: [IP] BG Meters and their respective software Question

----- Original Message -----
From: David Thomas <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Saturday, October 09, 1999 11:25 PM
Subject: [IP] BG Meters and their respective software Question

.  Has anyone used the software for this meter? (the Precision QID)
Hi Dave
I use the precision.  Love the fact that the strips come packaged
individually.  Take what you need and don't run the risk of contaminating
the rest.  But as for the software I don't use it.  Medisense/Precision have
their own hardware that interfaces your computer and the last time I looked
at their site I think it was something like $300.  Incidentally my insurance
just told me they don't cover the PID strips so now I have go to an
accuchek, go figure.