Re: [IP] Re: Trigger fingers

I also had a diagnosis of trigger finger, arthritis, and neuropathy from 3
different doctors.  I don't really know what it was, but when I ran, I could
open and close my fingers easily.  When I was just sitting, my fingers would
just get stuck and a couple of them would have to be opened with other
fingers.  I read about surgery on this site, but was resistant to this idea
because many have had several surgeries.  Instead, I started running
regularly and squeezing a stress ball at other times.  The stress ball was
recommended by my endo.  After about 6 months, my trigger finger or whatever
disappeared.  I had excellent control during the time I developed this
through the time I was cured.  If you exercise, this may be an option for
you.  It worked for me.  ellen