Re: [IP] Two Questions, serious and curious

My endo recently had two people who were part of the control group (non
diabetes) in a meter study test with readings over 150.

One person was diagnosed DM as a result. The other simply had a single high
reading, not sure what caused, it, but they are following him closely.

This was a classic example of why a BG test should be part of all doctor
visits for "non DMers" as well.

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted