Re: Cruises, was: Re: [IP] photos of members

Sam wrote:

>Well, trying to be well prepared, I attempted to look Lake Wobegon up on
>the map. No luck. I even did some fairly sophisticated geographic
>searches... it seems to have been swallowed up somehow. Maybe it has been

The reason you can't find the lake is it's gon. Hence, the name "Wobegon".
By the way, the correct spelling is Woah .... It Be Gone". The name was
shortened by the locals.

Earlier maps clearly show the lake, but it's called "Lake StillHere".

And why is "Oregon" still on the map - shouldn't it be called "Ore StillHere"?

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted