Re: [IP] Disetronic back-up pump

I wonder if these people who maybe are "stealing" pumps are
the same ones who keep trying to sell "brand-new,
never-used" pumps for a thousand or two on places like
eBay.  It just doesn't make sense that that many people
would get a $5,000 piece of medical equipment and then turn
around and sell it to the highest bidder without ever using
the device.

Hmmmmmm ...

--- Michael <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I think the problem you are referring to here is
> STEALING. Since it
> involves goods in interstate commerce, the appropriate
> party to call
> is the FBI. That'll shakem up!
> Michael
> email @ redacted