Re: [IP] re: hang in there

Ruth Schneider wrote:

> two things we we seldom think about causing them were:

Stress really affects my bgs.  Both an incident where I get really
uptight and something that raises or lowers my overall stress level.  I
dropped basals by about 10% after giving notice at a very stressful job
the first of the year.  I have learned some situations that I know need
a higher temp basal for the stress increase they cause.