[IP] I love my pump!

Last Sunday I woke up with a bug and high bgs and was able to bolus bgs
down and keep them down with a temp basal.  Wednesday the bug's bg
affect started dropping and Thursday the PMS affect started.  The PMS
basal increase is a new thing since my cycle got messed up last year and
is finally back to "normal".   I am not sure what of the adjustments I
made this week are cause of the PMS increase and what are related to the
bug, but I am so glad I didn't have to spend the last week chasing

I was thinking tonight what this week would have been like on shots and
I am so glad I have a pump.  Even though I really like PCs (I develop
software for Windows), my 2 favorite computers are in my 2 pumps.