[IP] Re software...QID

David...I liked the prcision QID but MY insurace doesn't buy those strips
anymore.  their software was a little pricey, but call the company and get
hold of a local rep and convince him/her that you'll be using more strips
with the software and see if you can get it at no charge.  I think (don't
quote me) that it downloads a lot more info that is present on the meter
display.  That's all I know.  Maybe someone here has it and can give better
info to you.

Linda  MM508 wannnabee