[IP] Re:508 hype

David, you got it right.  A remote would be nice for wearing a dress when I
have the pump on the bra or the pantyhose.  Usually I have it on a waist of a
skirt or pants, but face it, we're a lot more likely to wear it hidden
because of fashion and clothing (no I don't hide it, I'm beyond that) than a
guy.  Haven't seen one in a dress outside of Klinger in the MASH reruns for
quite awhile.

Wasn't something  had thought of (I really wanted the new profile type set
up) but personally I will find it useful.

Linda   Type 1 1970   MM506 1993    MM508 wannnabee